We released highlights of the 2014 Transit Services Customer Survey. The results showed positive feedback in many areas. For example:
- 78% of customers rated OC Transpo as good or very good
- 90% of customers said they feel safe and secure using transit
- 82% of respondents felt that OC Transpo was succeeding or making an effort in responding customers’ needs
The results of the 2013 Customer Survey indicate overall satisfaction for transit customers is at 80%, the highest level in five years. Here’s a glimpse of what customers think:
- Overall satisfaction has increased significantly up from 73% in 2012 to 80% in 2013
- Perceptions of OC Transpo’s responsiveness to customer needs continue to climb from 79% in 2012 to 82% in 2013 and is at its highest level ever
- 68% of respondents tell us that our employees are caring toward our customers, up from 57% in 2012 and the highest rating yet for customer caring
- Respondents gave OC Transpo’s safety and security measures a rating of 89% and identified areas where we can take additional measures to further improve the customer experience
- 83% of respondents are confident that transit operators know what to do if an incident occurs and that they are able to get help quickly. This is the highest rating ever up from 71% in 2012
- 78% of customers said they are confident that they can get help quickly during an incident, also the highest number ever and up from 62% in 2012
- The higher levels of confidence in OC Transpo are evident in responses from both customers and the wider community surveyed
Transit is a shared space
and everyone is entitled to a safe and harassment-free ride.
Courtesy and Respect
Transit is a shared space and everyone is entitled to a safe and harassment-free ride.
Get your pass early
You can buy or load your monthly transit pass up to 14 days before the start of the month.