OC Transpo offers free and reduced fares on the bus and O-Train for some customers with disabilities.
Free transit for customers who are blind and visually impaired
- Registered CNIB customers can use their CNIB one-piece photo ID card as a full-fare transit pass on all routes except Para Transpo.
- Customers with guide dogs can also use their one-piece Attorney-General of Ontario Guide Dog photo ID card as a full-fare transit pass on all routes except Para Transpo.
- These cards are not accepted on STO (Société de transport de l'Outaouais).
Fare special for Senior riders (65+)
- All-day on Wednesdays, senior riders aged 65 + ride free of charge on all routes except Para Transpo.
- Seniors do not need to tap their PRESTO cards on Wednesdays.
- Seniors who pay-per-ride with cash or PRESTO will save on regular-fare routes.
- As well, a discounted monthly pass is available for seniors who are 65 +.
- The Rural Shoppers Routes 201-205 are free of charge also.
Discounted Community Pass for ODSP recipients and Para Transpo customers
The discounted Community Pass reduces the cost of transit for:
- Ottawa residents who receive Ontario Disability Support Program (ODSP) benefits
- Registered Para Transpo customers
Let OC Know
If you feel threatened let OC Transpo know by calling Transecure or submitting an anonymous online report.
Text 560-560 for bus arrival times
Get real-time bus schedules sent to your phone by texting your stop number to 560560!
Passenger Assistance Alarms
Find them on all double-deckers, articulated buses and the O-Train!