OC Transpo will accommodate customers who need the help of a support person to use transit.
Support Person Cards have a photo of the customer, not the support person. This allows you to bring different support persons with you at different times and on different trips.
Getting Your Support Person Card
To get your Support Person Card, follow these steps:
- Bring photo ID and your documentation indicating that you require a support person from an authorized health care professional to an OC Customer Service Centre (Lincoln Fields, Rideau Centre, St-Laurent and Orléans).
- Staff will take your photo and give you your Support Person Card at no charge
- Please keep your documentation in case you lose or damage your card.
- Registered Nurse/Nurse Practitioner
- Registered Social Worker
- Occupational/Recreational Therapist
- Audiologist/Speech-Language Pathologist
- Certified Orientation & Mobility Instructor
Let OC Know
If you feel harrassed let OC Transpo know by calling Transecure or submitting an anonymous online report.
See something? Say something!
Help keep our transit system safe and secure.
If something looks suspicious, let us know or call 613-741-2478
On Saturdays, Sundays and most holidays, the whole family can ride all day on a single DayPass!