New fall service starting Sept. 4
September service change highlights
- New schedules on many routes to reflect the higher demand for service in the fall
- Special school service is back
- Improved service to Carling Campus
- New Route 167 serves Stittsville
- Special weekend service to summer destinations ending on Labour Day : Route 129 to Aviation museum, Route 185 to Agriculture museum and Route 198 to Petrie Island
- Route 231 becomes Route 228 (routing doesn't change)
- Route 232 becomes Route 222 (routing doesn't change)
- LeBreton Station moves one block east to the corner of Albert and Booth
- Place d’Orléans Park & Ride overflow lot moving
- Converting some Route 95 and 98 trips to quicker routes 91 and 97
New fall schedules
We have adjusted the schedules on the following routes to reflect the higher demand for service in the fall:
Routes 1, 4, 5, 8, 12, 14, 85, 87 through 111, 114 through 120, 129, 134, 135, 144, 147, 148, 151, 152, 172, 177 and the O-Train Trillium Line
Routes 91, 95, 97 and 98
Service will be increased on Routes 91 and 97, while decreased on Routes 95 and 98 in certain time periods in order to shift service to the routes providing a faster trip and to better match ridership demand.
Back to school with transit
High schools and middle schools
The 600-series routes and special trips on regular routes are back for the school year: starting Aug. 30 for French schools and Sept. 6 for English schools.
Some students will receive a free School Board PRESTO card through their school. Contact your school board to see if you’re eligible before you buy a pass!
Student paper passes are no longer available, and will not be accepted after September. You’ll need a Presto card to load a monthly student pass for October.
Extra trips to colleges and universities will start up again with the beginning of classes.
- Service to colleges and universities
Full-time students at Algonquin College, Carleton University, uOttawa and Saint Paul University will receive a U-Pass, which will let them ride on all routes from Sept. 1 to April 30 of next year. Full-time students of other schools aged 19 and under qualify for discounted student fares.