Gold Permit Parking
Purchase a gold permit and reserve your parking space!
A Gold permit guarantees you a parking space. Permits are limited and sold on a first come, first serve basis. Overnight parking is not permitted.
Gold Park & Ride permits are sold by the Gold Pass Administrator at 613-842-3636 ext. 52446
Permits are on sale from the 15th of the previous month at a cost of $ per month.
Customers will be asked to produce their current monthly pass to purchase a permit.
The following Park & Ride locations have Gold Permit parking spaces available. (spaces are highlighted in yellow on the maps below).
|Fallowfield:||view map | download map|
|Trim:||view map | download map|
The maps below show Gold Permit parking spaces that are reserved for current permit holders. We are sold out of Gold Permit parking space at these locations.
|Eagleson East:||view map | download map|
|Baseline:||view map | download map|
|Greenboro:||view map | download map|
|Telesat* (Blair):||view map | download map|
|Place d'Orléans:||view map | download map|
* All of the 20 spaces at Telesat Park & Ride are for Gold Permit use only.
Automatic Renewal Plan - Order by Phone Any Time
The gold permit maps are updated as required, but may not be current as of today. If in doubt, refer to the Park & Ride lot signage which will indicate which spaces are designated for 'Gold permit' holders.
With automatic renewal, you avoid making monthly trips to buy a permit and don't have to worry about permits being sold out. Here’s how it works:
- Call the Gold Pass Administrator at 613-842-3636 ext. 52446 to order your monthly permit or Gold permit.
- The first time you order, call before the 20th day of the month, to allow sufficient time for mailing.
- Pay with a credit card (MasterCard, Visa or American Express). We’ll deduct the cost of your permit each month around the 15th.
- Your permit will be mailed to you automatically before the first of each month.
- You may cancel the automatic deduction any time before the 15th of the preceding month.