Gold Permit Parking
Purchase a gold permit and reserve your parking space!
A Gold permit guarantees you a parking space. Permits are limited and sold on a first come, first serve basis. Overnight parking is not permitted.
Gold Park & Ride permits are sold by the Gold Pass Administrator at 613-842-3636 ext. 52446
Permits are on sale from the 15th of the previous month at a cost of $54.75 per month.
Customers will be asked to produce their current monthly pass to purchase a permit.
The following Park & Ride locations have Gold Permit parking spaces available. (spaces are highlighted in yellow on the maps below).
|Fallowfield:||view map | download map|
|Trim:||view map | download map|
The maps below show Gold Permit parking spaces that are reserved for current permit holders. We are sold out of Gold Permit parking space at these locations.
|Eagleson East:||view map | download map|
|Baseline:||view map | download map|
|Greenboro:||view map | download map|
|Telesat* (Blair):||view map | download map|
|Place d'Orléans:||view map | download map|
* All of the 20 spaces at Telesat Park & Ride are for Gold Permit use only.
Automatic Renewal Plan - Order by Phone Any Time
The gold permit maps are updated as required, but may not be current as of today. If in doubt, refer to the Park & Ride lot signage which will indicate which spaces are designated for 'Gold permit' holders.
With automatic renewal, you avoid making monthly trips to buy a permit and don't have to worry about permits being sold out. Here’s how it works:
- Call the Gold Pass Administrator at 613-842-3636 ext. 52446 to order your monthly permit or Gold permit.
- The first time you order, call before the 20th day of the month, to allow sufficient time for mailing.
- Pay with a credit card (MasterCard, Visa or American Express). We’ll deduct the cost of your permit each month around the 15th.
- Your permit will be mailed to you automatically before the first of each month.
- You may cancel the automatic deduction any time before the 15th of the preceding month.
Let OC Know
If you feel threatened let OC Transpo know by calling Transecure or submitting an anonymous online report.
See something? Say something!
Help keep our transit system safe and secure.
If something looks suspicious, let us know or call 613-741-2478