Let OC Transpo know!
Our 2015 customer safety campaign emphasizes the importance of letting OC Transpo know when you or someone else is being threatened, bothered, or encounters any type of violence while using public transit. It was developed in partnership with the Transit Safety Stakeholder Working Group.
Transit Safety Stakeholder Working Group membership
The Transit Safety Stakeholder Working Group is comprised of OC Transpo staff and the following key stakeholders:
- Women's Initiative for Safer Environments - http://www.wiseottawa.ca/
- Ottawa Coalition To End Violence Against Women - http://www.octevaw-cocvff.ca/
- Sexual Assault Support Centre - https://sascottawa.com/
- Ottawa Rape Crisis Centre - http://www.orcc.net/
- Hollaback - http://ottawa.ihollaback.org/
- City for All Women Initiative - http://www.cawi-ivtf.org
- Le CALACS francophone d'Ottawa - http://www.calacs.ca/