Doors closest to Line 1 operator cabs are temporarily closing
Following the successful implementation of rear door boarding on conventional buses due to the COVID-19 pandemic, starting today, we are implementing a similar solution for all Line 1 trains.
- We are installing tape to block the doors and area closest to the operator cab from the rest of the train;
- Prominent signage will be placed on the doors closest to the operator cab at both ends of the train to inform customers of the change;
- Customers will still be able to use Cooperative seating areas in all parts of the train;
- Customers with bicycles should use the next closest door at the front of the train; and,
- We will be adding bicycle stickers to the appropriate door.
To stay informed on the latest COVID-19 developments in Ottawa, please:
Visit OttawaPublicHealth.com or