Useful resources: All you need to plan your next trip
Discover this selection of resources to help daily commuters, tourists, and everyone in between, prepare for their next trip with OC Transpo.
- The Fall Service Change 2022 went into effect on Sunday, September 4.
- New this year: Children aged 7 and under can ride transit at no charge.
- EquiPass is a reduced monthly pass or per-ride fare for eligible persons on a low income.
- DayPass allows you to ride all day with unlimited transfers until it expires.
- The whole family can ride all day on a Family DayPass on weekends and select holidays.
- If you're an eligible university or college student the U-Pass is the way to go.
- You can lend your monthly Presto pass to someone else who can use it when you aren’t.
- Take a look at these handy Travel Tips.
Choose a station to see its map, service information, amenities, and all the good stuff.
|Presto & ParaPay||$3.70|
|Credit / Debit at Ticket Machines||$3.70|
|Credit / Apple Pay / Google Pay at Line 1 fare gates||$3.70|
OC Transpo has a number of reduced fare options for children 8-12, youth 13-19, seniors 65+, and persons receiving Ontario Disability Support Program (ODSP) benefits.
Check out all these options to save money riding OC Transpo:
Rack & Roll
The Rack & Roll program combines biking and transit with ease. Every year from late spring to fall, all OC Transpo buses are equipped with a bike rack.
To help you master the Rack & Roll system, check out the practice bike rack at Hurdman Station! It will remain in place until later this fall. This brand-new feature is a direct result of a customer’s suggestion.
Para Transpo is a shared-ride, book-in-advance, public transit service. The service is open to eligible customers who are unable to take conventional transit (buses and O-Train) some or all of the time due to a disability.
Keeping you safer
While the use of a cloth mask is no longer required, Ottawa Public Health strongly encourages everyone to wear masks on transit, and in stations and shelters. OC Transpo continues to follow public health advice.