We’re here to help!
Look for the red vest
OC Transpo's O-Train Ambassadors will be at stations and riding the trains if you need assistance. Look for staff wearing a red vest with a reflective white "O" symbol. O-Train Ambassadors will be on-site from opening day until two weeks after the major fall service change.
We're here to help you:
- Plan your trip with the O-Train
- Use the ticket machines
- Enter and exit the fare gates
- Navigate the stations and bus platforms
- Learn about the new bus routes connecting to Line 1
- Hand out printed information booklets
- Answer any questions you may have about Line 1 service
Video-chat at a ticket machine
At each ticket machine, you can speak with an OC Transpo Customer Service Representative using the video-chat feature.
Click the "We're here to help!" button in the top right corner of the touch screen to connect with a representative.
Video-chat is available 7-days a week when Line 1 opens in the morning to 9 pm. After 9 pm, use a yellow Emergency Phone to speak with a Customer Service Representative.
Talk with Customer Service
By phone using an Information Telephone:
- Free to use
- Available in all Line 1 stations
- Direct line to an OC Transpo Customer Service Representative