Where will I buy my fare?
Ticket machines at every station
- Buy a new Presto card
- Load your Presto card
- Buy a single-ride ticket or DayPass
- Video-chat with Customer Service
Location of fare gates and ticket machines at uOttawa Station
You can also load your Presto card in advance online at prestocard.ca, by calling 1-8-PRESTO-123 (1-877-378-6123) or in person by visiting an OC Transpo Customer Service Centre or a select City of Ottawa Client Service Centre.
Easy to use and accessible
The ticket machine’s many features will make your fare-buying experience as easy as possible:
- Simple and intuitive interface — just follow the on-screen instructions
- Bilingual (English and French) instructions and commands
- Clear audio and video interface
- Video chat help lets you speak with an OC Transpo customer service agent who will help guide you through the process and answer all your fare-related questions
- Braille and raised text identifies important function keys (such as the “OK” button) and machine components (smartcard reader)
- Controls at accessible height
Starting in the summer of 2017, customers who ride on the Trillium Line (at all stations except Bayview) or catch a bus at Greenboro Station will be able to try the new modern ticket machines and fare gates.