As the easternmost point of the O-Train Line 1, Blair Station is one of OC Transpo's busiest transit hubs. It offers easy transfers between light rail and buses, as well as access to local commercial and residential areas.
- Opened on September 14, 2019, as part of the Line 1.
- Blair Station will serve as the east end-of-line for Line 1.
- Located after Cyrville Station to the east.
Station in photos
- Ticket machines with video chat help
- Fare gates at the station entrance
- Clear signage and wayfinding
- Illuminated “O” pylon and lantern box
- Service maps
- Free OC Info phone for trip planning help and answers to all your questions
- Map of nearby destinations (within walking distance)
- Dual elevators
- Audible and visual announcements
- Tactile wayfinding tiles & platform edge indicator strips
- Braille/tactile signage
- Bicycle parking shelter
- Stairway bike ramps (runnels) to let you easily walk your bike up and down stairs
- Connection to multi-use pathway
- Transecure waiting area
- Emergency phones
- Platform edge indicator strips
- Video camera monitoring
- Public access defibrillators (in Transecure areas)
- Free Wi-Fi from TELUS
- Happy Goat Coffee Company
- Public washrooms
- Heated designated waiting areas
- Public art
- Easy Navigation: Simply use your mouse to explore the interior of the station. Change floors effortlessly by clicking on the 'Station Level Guide' located at the bottom left.
- Discover Station Features: Click on the red and white ‘O’ buttons scattered around the station for detailed information about its features.
- Tour Date: Note that this tour was recorded in March 2019. Any fencing visible in the tour has now been removed.
- Loading Time: After pressing 'Play', please wait momentarily for the tour to load completely for an uninterrupted experience.
|15||Parliament / Gatineau||A, I|
|24||Beacon Hill||A, I|
|25||La Cité / Aviation||A|
|26||Lester B. Pearson||H|
|28||Colonel By / Gloucester||H|
|28||Lester B. Pearson||H|
|38||Jeanne d'Arc / Trim||B|
|39||Trim / Millennium||D|
|302||Navan / Cumberland||I|
|630||Blair / Colonel By / Gloucester H.S.||H|
|631||Colonel By / Gloucester H.S.||H|
Places of interest within 5 km
- Gloucester Shopping Centre
- Scotiabank Theatre Ottawa (formerly SilverCity Gloucester)
- Multi-use pathway
- Telesat (Blair) Park & Ride lot (Gold permit only)
- La Cité
- National Research Council
- CSIS Headquarters (Canadian Security Intelligence Service)
- CSE Headquarters (Communications Security Establishment)
- Pineview Golf Course