Tremblay Station brings light rail service to VIA Rail’s Ottawa (main) station. Max Keeping Bridge connects this station with RCGT Park (baseball stadium) across the Queensway.
- Opened on September 14, 2019, as part of the Line 1.
- Located between St-Laurent Station (previous stop) and Hurdman Station (next stop).
STATION IN PHOTOS
- Ticket machines with video chat help
- Fare gates at the station entrance
Clear signage and wayfinding
- Illuminated “O” pylon and lantern box
- Digital departure screens giving estimated train and bus trip times
- Service maps
- Map of nearby destinations (within walking distance)
- Dual elevators
- Audible and visual announcements
- Tactile wayfinding tiles & platform edge indicator strips
- Braille/tactile signage
- Bicycle parking
- Stairway bike ramps (runnels) to let you easily walk your bike up and down stairs
- Connection to multi-use pathway
- Transecure waiting area
- Emergency phones
- Platform edge indicator strips
- Video camera monitoring
Free Wi-Fi from TELUS
- Heated designated waiting areas
- Public art: "National Garden" by Jyhling Lee.
Places of interest within 5 km
- VIA Rail Ottawa Train Station
- Max Keeping Bridge 417 pedestrian crossing
- RCGT Park (Ottawa baseball stadium)
- Ottawa Train Yards
- Hampton Inn and Courtyard Ottawa hotels
- Canada Post head office