Pimisi Station is a key access point to LeBreton Flats. Many OC Transpo customers travelling to and from Gatineau will transfer here.
- The design of Pimisi Station reflects the historical and current significance of the Algonquin peoples.
- Pimisi means “eel,” which is sacred to the Algonquin peoples.
- The eel has been considered a source of spirituality, medicine and nutrition for thousands of years.
- Opened on September 14, 2019, as part of the Line 1.
- Located between Lyon Station (previous stop) and Bayview Station (next stop).
STATION IN PHOTOS
Fares made easy
- Ticket machines with video chat help
- Fare gates at the station entrance
Navigation and wayfinding
- Clear signage and wayfinding
- Illuminated “O” pylon and lantern box
- Digital departure screens giving estimated train and bus trip times
- Service maps
- Map of nearby destinations (within walking distance)
- Dual elevators
- Audible and visual announcements
- Tactile wayfinding tiles & platform edge indicator strips
- Braille/tactile signage
- Bicycle parking shelter
- Stairway bike ramps (runnels) to let you easily walk your bike up and down stairs
- Connection to multi-use pathway
Safety and security
- Transecure waiting area
- Emergency phones
- Platform edge indicator strips
- Video camera monitoring
Comfort and convenience
- Free Wi-Fi from TELUS
- Heated designated waiting areas
- Public art
|16||Tunney's Pasture / Westboro||C|
|61||Terry Fox / Stittsville||B|
|63||Innovation / Briarbrook||B|
|75||Barrhaven Centre / Cambrian||B|
Places of interest within 5 km
- Canadian War Museum
- Good Companions Seniors Centre
- LeBreton Flats
- Dominican University College
- Saint-Vincent Hospital
- The Bronson Centre
- Little Italy