Lees Station is located on Lees Avenue near Highway 417. The station brings Line 1 service to residents of nearby towers. It also makes it quick and easy for students to connect between uOttawa’s Lees and main campuses.
- Opened on September 14, 2019, as part of the Line 1.
- Located between Hurdman Station (previous stop) and uOttawa Station (next stop) to the west.
STATION IN PHOTOS
- Ticket machines with video chat help
- Fare gates at the station entrance
- Clear signage and wayfinding
- Illuminated “O” pylon and lantern box
- Digital departure screens giving estimated train and bus trip times
- Service maps
- Map of nearby destinations (within walking distance)
- Dual elevators
- Audible and visual announcements
- Tactile wayfinding tiles & platform edge indicator strips
- Braille/tactile signage
- Bicycle parking(including some covered spots)
- Stairway bike ramps (runnels) to let you easily walk your bike up and down stairs
- Connection to multi-use pathway
- Transecure waiting area
- Emergency phones
- Platform edge indicator strips
- Video camera monitoring
- Heated designated waiting areas
- Public art: "Transparent Passage" by Amy Thompson.
|16||Tunney's Pasture / Westboro||B|
Places of interest within 5 km
- uOttawa Lees Campus
- Robinson Field
- Gee-Gees Field
- Rideau River Trail
- Sandy Hill Arena