Park & Ride permits - Terms and conditions
- Gold and regular Park & Ride permits are non-transferable and are only valid for the lot and month shown on the permit.
- To purchase a Park & Ride permit, a valid transit monthly pass for the same month must be purchased.
- Customers who wish to suspend their pass may do so for a maximum of two months per calendar year. Notification of suspension must be received no later than the 10th of the month prior.
- The permit must be placed on the rearview mirror with the side indicating the month facing the windshield. Vehicles that do not display a valid permit on the mirror may be ticketed and towed at the owner's risk and expense.
- Gold Park & Ride permits guarantee parking seven days a week, excluding overnight.
- For the Baseline Park & Ride, regular Park & Ride permits are mandatory before 11:00 a.m. on weekdays. Note that this permit is not available to Algonquin College staff, students, or visitors.
- The automatic renewal plan requires a valid credit card. Pre-paid credit cards are not accepted. Credit cards and Visa Debit are charged on the 15th of the month, or the next business day, for the next month’s parking permit, allowing sufficient mailing time. It is the responsibility of the permit holder to notify OC Transpo of any change of address or card expiration date. OC Transpo is not responsible for non-delivery of permits or for delivery of permits to outdated addresses.
- OC Transpo is not responsible for contacting permit holders or applicants on the automatic renewal plan whose accounts have insufficient funds or whose card has expired. Any second occurrence in an account during any six-month period will result in cancellation of the automatic renewal plan without further notice.
- To cancel an automatic renewal plan, the permit holder must advise OC Transpo by the 10th day of the previous month. After this date, the permit is considered automatically renewed and non-refundable, assuming sufficient funds were available.
- For Park & Ride lots where additional permits are available, permits are sold up to the 14th of the month for which the permit is required; availability is on a first come first served basis.
- OC Transpo assumes no responsibility for loss or damage to vehicles or their contents, howsoever caused, or for the loss or theft of a Park & Ride permit.
- Fees for permits are subject to increase. Fees are reviewed and approved annually through the budget process at Ottawa City Council. A thirty (30) day notice in writing of a fee increase will be provided, or a notice of the increase will be posted in one of the OC Transpo Customer Service Centres.
- I understand that the information provided on this form may be used by OC Transpo for the purposes of analysis and marketing for the Park & Ride Program and other transit related initiatives. OC Transpo agrees not to release this information to any other company.
- Rules and conditions are subject to change without notice.
- Park & Ride permits are non-refundable.
- By purchasing a Park & Ride permit, you agree to the above terms and conditions.
Questions about our Park & Ride lots or Permits? Contact our Park & Ride Administrator at 613-842-3777 or email@example.com.