Fall service starts Sun. Sept. 1
- Seasonal adjustments on various routes
- Return of school routes, with service improvements affecting Sir Robert Borden High School, Hillcrest High School / École secondaire catholique Franco Cité, and École secondaire publique Omer-Deslauriers
- Current and upcoming construction detours
- Changes at Parliament Station (Routes 11 and 19)
- Special service to Canada Aviation and Space Museum, Experimental Farm and Canada Agricultural and Food Museum, and Petrie Island ends Sept. 2
As summer vacations come to an end and the school year begins anew, we are making the following schedule adjustments. These adjustments reflect the seasonal changes in ridership and the changing needs of our customers.
Routes with service reductions during the summer are returning to their regular schedules:
- Routes 10, 12, 30, 33, 44, 61, 63, 64, 82, 85, 87, 88, 91, 94, 95, 97, 98, 104, 105, 111, 129, 235, 236, and 272.
Changes at Parliament Station
In preparation for O-Train Line 1 service, Routes 11 and 19 will be modified downtown.
Route 11 service will be removed from Slater, Metcalfe and Wellington. This route will use Queen Street to Parliament Station. Catch Route 11 at Elgin and Sparks or on Queen Street.
Route 19 service will be removed from Albert between Elgin and Bank as well as from Slater between Bank and O’Connor. Catch Route 19 on Queen Street outside Parliament Station and at Slater and Metcalfe
Special school services resume
Special school service resumes for high school and middle school students. Special school service is available on some Frequent and Local routes, and all School routes (600-series).
Based on ridership levels, improvements have been made on routes serving Sir Robert Borden High School, Hillcrest High School / École secondaire catholique Franco Cité, and École secondaire publique Omer-Deslauriers.
|School||Affected routes||Service information|
|Sir Robert Borden High School||84||
|Hillcrest High School /
École secondaire catholique Franco Cité
|École secondaire publique Omer-Deslauriers||696 - discontinued||
Work on Ottawa roads and bridges continues into the fall and could lead to service delays and detours. Sign up to receive the latest service alerts by email or text message. You can also check out the Alerts page for a full list of ongoing and planned detours.
The last day for weekend service to summer destinations is Monday September, 2.