Rack & Roll
Rack & Roll returns once again this
spring and runs until the fall ...
Most bike racks will be installed by April 24 -- so take your bike along for the ride!
- More than 600 buses, including all those on routes 12, 61, 62, 85, 88, 91, 94, 95, 97, 98, 99, 101 and 106 are equipped with a bike rack.
- Bikes can also be transported year-round on the O-Train Trillium Line.
Download map (pdf)
Effective April 23, 2017
Before the bus arrives, get your bike ready for loading and remove any loose items. Indicate to the operator that you will be loading your bike.
If the rack is closed, hold onto your bike with one hand and with your other hand, squeeze handle up to release latch, then lower rack.
Lift your bike onto the rack and place the wheels in the wheel wells.
Raise the support arm over your tires as high as it will go, but not over the frame or fender.
You are responsible to secure your bike properly. For safety reasons, operators cannot leave the bus to assist you.
Before you reach your stop, tell the operator you will be unloading your bike, then exit by the front door.
- Raise the support arm off the tire.
- Lift your bike from the rack.
- If the rack is empty, fold up the rack until it locks in place before you step away from the bus.
- Step away from the bus and signal to the operator that you are clear of the bus.
- For your safety, load and unload your bike from the front, or from the curb side of the bus.
- Load and unload your bike as quickly as possible.
- If someone wants to remove their bike, let them go first before you load your bike.
- Only non-motorized, two-wheeled bikes are allowed.
- OC Transpo personnel may refuse access to cyclists due to unsafe conditions. OC Transpo is not responsible for damages incurred or caused by or to bicycles, or for lost or stolen bicycles.
Text 560-560 for bus arrival times
Get real-time bus schedules sent to your phone by texting your stop number to 560560!
See something? Say something!
Help keep our transit system safe and secure.
If something looks suspicious, let us know or call 613-741-2478
Passenger Assistance Alarms
Find them on all double-deckers, articulated buses and the O-Train!