Montréal Road closing on April 18
On Sunday, April 18, Montréal Road will close in the eastbound direction from St-Laurent Boulevard to the Vanier Parkway for the Montréal Road Revitalization Project. This project involves streetscaping and infrastructure improvements. The eastbound lane of Montréal Road is expected to reopen in 2022.
For the duration of this closure, the following routes will be affected:
- Routes 12, 15, and 20 will be detoured through Vanier
- Route 12 will be shortened to travel between St-Laurent and Blair Stations, providing faster connections to downtown using the O-Train
- Route 15 will change from a Local route to a Frequent route, and will be expanded to run all day, seven days a week between downtown and Blair Station
Click on the maps below to enlarge them.
School trips currently numbered as Route 12 school trips will be renumbered and adjusted to follow the Route 15 detour through Vanier:
- The afternoon school trip from Collège catholique Samuel-Genest to Parliament Station will be renumbered as a school trip on Route 15
- The afternoon school trip from Lester B. Pearson High School to Parliament Station will be renumbered as *NEW* Route 615
- The morning and afternoon school trips between Parliament Station and Gloucester High School will be renumbered as *NEW* Route 616