Bayview Station, a vital link connecting Line 1 with Lines 2 and 4, is located near the eastern edge of Hintonburg, off Albert and Scott streets. An existing transfer point on Line 1, Bayview is the north terminus for Line 2.
- The Line 2 platform is now larger to accommodate longer trains, increasing both capacity and passenger comfort.
- We've added an extra track and platform, improving our operational flexibility and reducing waiting times.
- Passengers can now enjoy a covered walkway linking the two platforms, making transfers between lines more comfortable.
- Opened on September 14, 2019, as part of the Line 1.
- Bayview Station will serve as the downtown end-of-line for Line 2 and a connection hub for transfers to Lines 1 and 4.
- Located between Pimisi Station to the east, Tunney's Pasture Station to the west, and Corso Italia to the south.
Station in photos
- Ticket machines with video chat help
- Fare gates at the station entrance
- Clear signage and wayfinding
- Illuminated “O” pylon and lantern box
- Service maps
- Free OC Info phone for trip planning help and answers to all your questions
- Map of nearby destinations (within walking distance)
- Dual elevators
- Audible and visual announcements
- Tactile wayfinding tiles & platform edge indicator strips
- Braille/tactile signage
- Bicycle parking
- Stairway bike ramps (runnels) to let you easily walk your bike up and down stairs.
- Transecure waiting area
- Emergency phones
- Platform edge indicator strips
- Video camera monitoring
- Public access defibrillators (in Transecure areas)
- Free Wi-Fi from TELUS
- Public art "Lone Pine Sunset" by Douglas Coupland and "Trails: home and away" by Jennifer Stead.
Tunney's Pasture / Westboro
Innovation / Briarbrook
|75||Barrhaven Centre / Cambrian||A|
Places of interest within 5 km
- City Center
- Tom Brown Arena
- Little Italy
- Preston Street
- Odawa Native Friendship Centre
- Multi-use pathways along the Ottawa River
- Little Italy
- Preston Park and recreation
- LeBreton flats
- Canadian National Holocaust Museum
- Canadian War Museum