Cyrville Station is located on Cyrville Road, just north of Highway 417. The station provides light rail access for residents of the area's growing community. The train platform runs under Cyrville Road. The station has street-level entrances on each side of Cyrville.
- Opened on September 14, 2019, as part of the Line 1.
- Located between St-Laurent and Blair stations to the east.
STATION IN PHOTOS
- Ticket machines with video chat help
- Fare gates at the station entrance
- Clear signage and wayfinding
- Illuminated “O” pylon and lantern box
- Digital departure screens giving estimated train and bus trip times
- Service maps
- Map of nearby destinations (within walking distance)
- Dual elevators
- Audible and visual announcements
- Tactile wayfinding tiles & platform edge indicator strips
- Braille/tactile signage
- Bicycle parking
- Stairway bike ramps (runnels) to let you easily walk your bike up and down stairs.
- Connection to multi-use pathway
- Transecure waiting area
- Emergency phones
- Platform edge indicator strips
- Video camera monitoring
- Heated designated waiting areas
- Public art
Places of interest within 5 km
- Community Care Access Centre
- Value Village
- Holiday Inn, WelcomInns and Comfort Inn hotels