St-Laurent Station is connected to the St. Laurent Shopping Centre. The station also brings light rail service to the shops and services on St. Laurent Boulevard. Customers will be able to get to the other side of the 417 safely via an underground walkway.
- Opened on September 14, 2019, as part of the Line 1.
- Located between Cyrville Station (previous stop) and Tremblay Station (next stop).
STATION IN PHOTOS
- Ticket machines with video chat help
- Fare gates at the station entrance
- OC Transpo Customer Service Centre
- Clear signage and wayfinding
- Illuminated “O” pylon and lantern box
- Digital departure screens giving estimated train and bus trip times
- Service maps
- Map of nearby destinations (within walking distance)
- Dual elevators
- Audible and visual announcements
- Tactile wayfinding tiles & platform edge indicator strips
- Braille/tactile signage
- Bicycle parking
- Stairway bike ramps (runnels) to let you easily walk your bike up and down stairs.
- Connection to multi-use pathway
- Transecure waiting area
- Passenger pick-up and drop-off spot
- Emergency phones
- Platform edge indicator strips
- Video camera monitoring
- Heated designated waiting areas
- Public art
|20||Montfort / Vanier||D|
|633||Lester B. Pearson H.S.||A|
Places of interest within 5 km
- St. Laurent Shopping Centre
- Hudson Bay
- Holiday Inn, WelcomINN and Comfort Inn hotels
- Eastway Gardens