Attention OC Transpo Customers
OC Transpo is asking all transit customers to help slow the spread of COVID-19 in Ottawa. OC Transpo is committed to keeping its customers and staff safe.
If you feel sick, please stay home
Help fight the spread of COVID-19. Do not use public transit if:
- You have a fever and/or new onset of cough or difficulty breathing; or
- You have been in close contact with a confirmed or probable case of COVID-19.
Protect yourself while using public transit
While you are in stations or riding buses or trains:
- Cover your cough and sneeze with a tissue or into your arm, not your hand;
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth; and,
- When possible, consider physical distancing (ideally 2 metres).
As soon as possible or when you reach your destination
- Wash your hands thoroughly with soap and water, or use hand sanitizer.