New route numbers
Numbers are organized geographically
- Confederation Line is Line 1
- Trillium Line is Line 2
- Route numbers indicate where a bus travels, and if it connects to the O-Train
The O-Train Confederation Line will be numbered Line 1.
The O-Train Trillium Line will be numbered Line 2.
Bus route numbering ranges
Bus routes will be numbered according to their service type and where they operate:
- The O-Train Lines will be numbered 1 (Confederation Line) and 2 (Trillium Line)
- Last two digits of a route number reflect geographic location of the route’s service area
- Connexion routes are numbered in the 200s
- Routes that will not connect to the Confederation Line will be numbered in the 100-series
- Shopper routes are numbered in the 300s
- Event routes serving major events at the Canadian Tire Centre and Lansdowne Park are numbered in the 400s
- School routes are numbered in the 600s