- Due to COVID-19, the steps for renewing your Access Pass have changed.
- To renew your eligibility for this discount, submit a new Access Pass application
- Access Pass is for registered customers of Para Transpo living in Ottawa only.
The Access pass offers full fare on OC Transpo bus and train services. On Para Transpo trips, the pass will let you save one-third of the single-ride fare. The Access pass is the same price as the Community Pass. It can offer savings for Para Transpo customers who also ride OC Transpo bus and train service.
If you are a Para Transpo customer who never uses OC Transpo, you should not buy the Access pass. The pass will not offer you any savings.
In order take advantage of Access discount, you need to:
- Be a registered Para Transpo customer
- Live in Ottawa
Helpful tips for customers
The Access pass may be a good option if you:
- Are a Para Transpo customer who uses a combination of OC Transpo and Para Transpo services
- Only use OC Transpo bus and train services in a given month
Whether the Access pass offers savings depends on your travel choices each month.
Best value pass for you
|Access pass||Adult pass|
You cannot buy an Access pass through ParaPay. Instead, purchase your Access pass on a Presto card. This will allow you to use your pass on OC Transpo buses and the O-Train. You will need to set your discount at an OC Transpo Customer Service Centre.
How to use Presto
Learn how to load money onto your Presto card, register your card, and use your card to ride transit.