Summer service starts Sun. June 23
- Seasonal adjustments on various routes, including school services
- Service improvements on Routes 30 and 272
- Current and upcoming construction detours
- Special service to Canada Aviation and Space Museum, Experimental Farm and Canada Agricultural and Food Museum, and Petrie Island
As the school year ends and summer vacations begin, we are making the following service adjustments to meet the changing needs of our customers and to reflect the seasonal changes in ridership.
Use the Travel Planner to check if your regular trips are affected.
Due to lower ridership in the summer, the following routes will have service reductions:
- Routes 10, 12, 30, 33, 44, 61, 63, 64, 82, 85, 87, 88, 91, 94, 95, 97, 98, 104, 105, 111, 129, 235, 236, and 272.
Special school services
School service wraps up at the end of exams. After the exam period, school routes will be removed until the fall semester.
For summer school students, some trips on Routes 14 and 106 will have increased capacity.
|Route||Changes effective June 23|
Summer is construction season in Canada! Work on Ottawa roads could lead to service delays and detours. Sign up to receive the latest service alerts by email or text message. You can also check out the Alerts page for a full list of ongoing and planned detours.
On weekends from June 23 to Sept. 2, special service has been added to Routes 129, 139, and 185 to bring riders to summer destinations.