Spring service starts Sun. Apr. 21
- Route 269 renumbered to Route 257
- O-Train Line 2 frequency reductions
- Service improvements on Routes 164 and 252
Route 269 will be retired out of respect for those who passed away or were injured in the Westboro Station bus collision. The route will be renumbered as Route 257; the routing and scheduling are the same as the 269.
Schedule and service changes
In addition to introducing a new route number, we are making the following changes to meet the changing needs of our customers and to reflect the seasonal changes in ridership.
The frequency of trips on O-Train Line 2 is reduced to match lower seasonal ridership to and from Carleton University. There is no change to the departure time of the first or last trip of the day.
- Monday through Saturday – evening service every 15 mins (approx.) after 9:30pm
- Sunday – daytime service every 15 mins (approx.)
Routes 164 and 252 are adjusted to operate in the community rather than on Hope Side Road. This removes the need for customers to cross Hope Side Road at unsignalized locations and increases service coverage in Bridlewood.
|Route||Changes effective April 21|