Lost & Found
Changes to Heartwood House hours and operations
Until further notice, OC Transpo Lost & Found, managed by Heartwood House, has made the following changes:
- New office hours: Monday from 8:30 am to 6 pm; and Tuesday to Friday from 8:30 am to 5 pm.
- The public is no longer allowed to visit the office. You can pick up urgently needed items (wallet, purse, work device and medication) by appointment. To book a time:
- Call 613-563-4011 after 11 am
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- All other items will be held in storage until it is safe to resume normal operations. In the meantime, you can call to have your name placed on your item.
OC Transpo Lost & Found is managed by Heartwood House.
404 McArthur Avenue
Ottawa, ON K1K 1G8
Hours of Operation
Heartwood House is closed on all statutory holidays, Remembrance Day and Easter Monday.
|Sept. 1 – June 30|
|Monday, Tuesday||8 am to 7 pm|
|Wednesday, Thursday||8 am to 7:30 pm|
|Friday||8 am to 5 pm|
|July 1 – Aug. 31|
|Monday, Tuesday||8 am to 5 pm|
|Wednesday||8 am to 7:30 pm|
|Thursday, Friday||8 am to 5 pm|
Lost an item?
If you lost an item, please contact Lost & Found by calling Heartwood House after 11 am on the next business day after your loss. By that time, if the item has surfaced, it may have arrived at the Lost & Found.
If you lost an item today and retrieving it is an emergency (for example, medication), please call our Customer Service Centre.
Found an item?
Customers who are unable to return to Ottawa to retrieve an item may make special arrangements with the Heartwood Executive Director for pickup by courier (at owner’s expense) or by arranging for someone to pick up the item on his/her behalf.
Visit heartwoodhouse.ca for more information.