O-Train Line 1
The O-Train Confederation Line (Line 1) is a 12.5-kilometre electric light-rail service that connects 13 stations from Tunney’s Pasture in the west to Blair in the east.
Select your station on the map or in the drop-down below.
- Identified by a red circle on maps and signs
- 12.5 km of rail running east to west from Blair Station to Tunney’s Pasture and through a 2.5 km downtown tunnel
- Peak service runs every 5 minutes or less
- Frequent service throughout the day and never more than 15 minutes after midnight or on weekends
- End-to-end travel time less than 25 minutes
- 13 stations – 4 underground
- Each two-car train will be able to move up to 600 passengers comfortably
- Can accommodate up to 10,700 passengers per hour, each way
- 100% accessible
- 100% electrified vehicles for a quiet ride with zero emissions
Hours of operation
Line 1 service runs from early in the morning to late at night, every day of the week.
|Day||Opening hours||Train frequency|
|Monday – Thursday||5 am — 1 am||
|Friday||5 am — 2 am||
|Saturday||6 am — 2 am||
|Sunday & Holidays||8 am — 11 pm||
After hours, when the train is not running, select Rapid bus routes are extended through downtown from the east, west and south.
When the O-Train is not running during regular Line 1 hours, R1 bus service may operate. R1 buses serve all Line 1 stations and only make limited stops along the way. If Line 1 is partially closed, R1 service may run only along the closed portion.
The O-Train Line 1 is served by 15 trains each made up of two Alstom Citadis Spirit cars. Every train has 14 double doors and can carry 600 people in quiet comfort.